As a Graduation student:Development of a Rapid Application Development environment at ORTEC you will be part of a unique organization and team!
Thesis subject description
To boost developer productivity and to more easily produce prototypes/demo’s it is desirable to quickly compose screens and automatically generate all the boilerplate code that entails. There is a challenge however in that our development stack (ASP.NET/C# with Typescript/Angular) was not designed for rapid prototyping. We would like to investigate how to introduce several kinds of rapid prototyping, ranging from UI design (with ‘smart’ UI components), entity design (where data access, UI and data binding needs to be taken care of) to application design (configuring an application to deploy either locally or to the cloud).
Who you are
• A student in the master phase or the end of the bachelor phase of your study in the areas of Informatics, Business Informatics, Artificial Intelligence, Information Science, Technical Informatics or a related subject.
• Strong analytic skills
• Strong affinity with IT
• Ability to work in a team
• Able to fluently communicate in English (verbally and in writing)
• Detail oriented, analytical and flexible
• Strong communicator and a self-starter
What we offer
• A pleasant, open, informal atmosphere
• Early responsibility
• Inspiring, smart and enthusiastic colleagues
• Ample opportunities to develop yourself (internationally)
• Excellent pay and conditions
• Active employee association
What to expect
We help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. We offer challenging practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive. We employ over 800 people in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, the U.K., Romania, Italy, Poland, the U.S., Australia and Brazil.
Visit our website www.ortec.com to learn more about our solutions and clients’ experiences.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.