Join us in Optimizing the World!
If you are looking to work in a fast-paced challenging environment, then we challenge you to take the step and join us at ORTEC to discover your optimum in an open and professional environment. You will be part of a unique organization and team! We will support you in finding your strengths and the best way to succeed within the company through a challenging, virtual but hands-on experience.
The ORTEC journey started in the early 1980s. A few young Dutch students wanted to show the world the value of mathematics to secure long term sustainable growth for organizations and society at large. 37 years later, ORTEC is the world’s leading supplier of mathematical optimization software and advanced analytics with around 1000 employees and offices in 13 countries around the globe. Over the years, we have optimized business processes at more than 2,000 leading companies, enabling us to make a significant contribution to a better world.
What we do:
As a company that is driven by data and technology, we focus on improving the impact our solutions have on our customers’ business. Therefore, research and development is an important factor in our activity. We continuously strive to improve our product suite and services.
We develop optimization and analytics solutions that are state-of-the-art and often pioneering. Our employees have vast experience in Operations Research and IT, which we combine with extensive knowledge of industry-specific business processes across almost every industry imaginable.
What is our everyday goal? Finding better solutions in shorter times, providing our customers with a key to sustainable success in a challenging world. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive.
– Higher education preferably in Computer science, Mathematics, Cybernetics (completed studies or in progress);
– Interest in infrastructure systems such as Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Azure, Deployment, Virtualization, Active Directory/Group Policy, IT Security, Scripting (Powershell, Python)
– Passionate about technology and eager to learn;
– Good written and spoken English;
– Team-player, motivated and ambitious;
– Attention to details;
– Interested in a job when the program ends.
What you will do:
As an intern at ORTEC, you get the opportunity to learn about some of the world’s leading software solutions in optimization. You will have real day to day tasks while developing your own project
The program will mainly run online, but there will also be opportunities for meetings in the office.
During this process, you will be guided by a team of specialists, helping you gain technical knowledge, as well as improve valuable skills such as time management, teamwork and communication.
What we offer:
– 3 months paid Internship (part time 4h/day)
– Technical equipment;
– Mentorship during the entire program;
– Technical and soft skills trainings;
– Practical,hands-on experience;
– Dynamic and corporate culture.
We invite you to discover the world of advanced planning and optimization technologies! Send us your CV!