Who you are
• University degree or terminal year, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science
• Good IT knowledge and passionate about software architecture and troubleshooting
• Basic knowledge in Windows Server, Networks, ADS, Domains, Terminal Server, VMs, Database servers, preferably MS SQL
• Fluent in English
• Good analytical skills
• Good communication skills (written and verbal) and client oriented
• Reliable , motivated and good humored
• Flexible, hands-on, independent
• Result and customer oriented
• Systems Administration/System Engineer experience is a plus
• Basic knowledge in scripting and/or programming (PowerShell, VBA, C#) is a plus.
What you do
What we offer
What to expect
We help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. We offer challenging practical hands-on. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive. We employ over 800 people in the Netherlands (HQ), Belgium, Germany, France, the U.K., Romania, Italy, the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Poland and Denmark.