We at ORTEC CEE are currently seeking a full time Legal Assistant to join our team!
Who you are
• University degree in Law with advanced knowledge of local corporate and civil law;
• 1-2 years previous working experience in a contracts/commercial role especially in connection with supply chain, customer service, procurement, software and/or engineering;
• Excellent communication skills both in English and Romanian (verbal, written and presentation);
• Good PC knowledge, especially Microsoft Office Suite;
• Analytical, rigorous, with great attention to details;
• Good problem-solving skills;
• Time management skills;
• Reliable and loyal;
• Good humoured and motivated;
• Result and customer oriented.
What you will do
You will provide legal assistance and support to all departments in handling various legal matters within CEE region such as:
• Draft, review, edit and fill in various legal documents to be concluded between the Company and itsbusiness partners generally of easy to mid-level of difficulty (including without limitation civil contracts, addenda, NDAs, notifications, acts of acceptance etc.);
• Identify legal contractual risk/issues and propose prevention/mitigation solutions in accordance with the legislation in force and the best interests of the Company;
• Provide support during contractual negotiations as may be required;
• Follow the legal documents (including without limitation signature process completion, entry into force, date of termination, evidence of fulfilment of contractual obligations etc.);
• Ensure the legal documents database is kept up to date;
• Manage other activities such as formatting, copying, scanning, archiving, organizing legal documents;
• Perform general legal assistance tasks on request and/or based on own initiative (including without limitation perform legal research activities, provide legal opinions etc.).
The ORTEC journey started in the early 1980s. A few young Dutch students wanted to show the world the value of mathematics to secure long term sustainable growth for organizations and society at large. 37 years later, ORTEC is the world’s leading supplier of mathematical optimization software and advanced analytics with around 1000 employees and offices in 13 countries around the globe. Over the years, we have optimized business processes at more than 2,000 leading companies, enabling us to make a significant contribution to a better world.
Our people make the difference and are our most valuable asset
We are a purpose driven company with ambitious, highly skilled people and an academic culture that we are proud of. We use our passion for mathematics to optimize organizations and, with every mathematical optimization and analytics solution we implement, we make the world a little better.
At ORTEC, you will be part of a unique organization and team! We will support you in finding your strengths and the best way to succeed within the company through a challenging, hands-on experience.
Stay connected! Follow our activities and job opportunities on Facebook/ and on our website