As a Trainee Analytics Consultant at ORTEC Belgium you will be part of a unique organization and team!
Are you looking for the opportunity to work in Optimization, Forecasting and Operational Planning applied at one of our large customers in Aviation? Do you like to solve complex planning puzzles and topics such as data analytics or forecasting to boost the performance at an airport? Do you have the ambition to grow towards a data scientist or business consultant or team manager role while remaining active in the field? Then join us!
At ORTEC Belgium we now offer you the opportunity to work in our 24/7 planning team, using a wide variety of tools and techniques, solving various optimization puzzles. With that, you will get experience in many parts of our consulting projects, both content wise (e.g. problem definition, analytics, modelling, programming, and implementation) and process wise (e.g. operational planning, project management, team management).
You will be mentored by experienced colleagues/team leads, and you can follow both soft and hard skills courses to get you up to speed. We offer a development program for (young) professionals and for team leaders. And of course, we are also interested in the experience and ideas you bring!
Who you are
• An ambitious young professional who is challenged by working in a unique rapidly changing environment
• Educated with a University degree
• A puzzle solver with excellent analytical skills
• Communicative, sociable and motivated by client focus, contact and interaction
• Curious, flexible and able to quickly come to the essence of a problem or a situation
• Able to fluently communicate in Dutch, English and French
What we offer
• Immediate excellent pay and conditions (including a sustainable and high-tech company car)
• A pleasant, open, informal atmosphere
• Many opportunities to develop yourself
• Early responsibility
• Optimal work-life balance (self-steering on when to work)
• Inspiring, smart and enthusiastic colleagues
• Active employee association
What to expect
You will start in our 24/7 planning team mainly operating from Zaventem and our office in Boortmeerbeek with easy-access from the directions of Leuven, Mechelen, Antwerpen and Brussel. Expect to learn everything there is to learn about Optimization, Forecasting and Operational Planning. This experience will help you become a professional in ORTEC’s field of expertise and allow you to grow towards a senior role. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. You will work within a small, young and dynamic team that provides 24/7 optimization services in a challenging operational environment. The entire team will use ORTEC’s own state-of-the art self-rostering solution that allows you to indicate your preferred shifts and aims for an optimal work-life balance.
We offer challenging practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive. We employ over 800 people in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, the U.K., Romania, Italy, the U.S., Australia and Brazil.
Visit our website www.ortec.com to learn more about our solutions and clients’ experiences.
Acquisition because of this vacancy is not appreciated.