Do you want to contribute to a better world?
Simply pursuing a successful business is no longer enough nowadays. Positive contributions to the planet and society are becoming more and more important. Would not it be nice to have an inspiring job in an innovative industry and also contribute to a better world?
This is possible at ORTEC. We are a purpose driven organization and use our passion for mathematics for a better world.
You are likely to encounter us every day, as we improve many crucial business processes. For example, we make it possible for supermarkets to supply all their stores on time with a minimum of kilometers driven. We support scouts of football talents to make better choices. We help healthcare institutions to schedule the right nurse at the right time. These are just a few examples of the added value of our solutions. The result is that organizations can operate at lower costs, with higher customer and employee satisfaction and with a smaller ecological footprint.
Our journey started in the early 80’s with a number of young Dutch students who wanted to show the world the value of mathematics. 37 years later, ORTEC is one of the world leaders in optimization solutions and advanced analytics.
We have proudlly opened the ORTEC CEE office in Bucharest 11 years ago with primary focus to increase business in the CEE regions. We have increased our bussiness and our team to 180 employees since then and still growing.
Due to our strong team build in Bucharest, we are now a Global Operations center which is working for project implementation’s world wide, being the core of the Customer Support and second largest developer’s team in ORTEC.
As a software implementation consultant, you play an important role in our collaboration with our customers, while also making sure there’s a good communication flow within the project team.
Our consultants in Bucharest are part of ORTEC Global Operations center which is an expertise unit helping ORTEC offices around the world. You will be part of project teams implementing our solutions to customers in various countries as US, Brasil, South Africa, Netherleands, UK , Nordics and others.
You will be involved in different stages of a project implementation from business analysis sessions, to off site configuration of the product, reporting, customer trainings , support activities and others.
You will be in charge of ensuring the quality and on-time delivery of the project, balancing between analyzing and understanding our customer’s needs and business requirements, and configuring the technical solution (with SQL, XML/ XSL, Reporting, Scripting and others).
Who are you?
As a successful candidate you are:
• Enthusiastic about the ORTEC story
• Highly motivated person, career oriented, positive attitude
• Quality oriented and customer focus
• Great analytical skills and result oriented
• Interested in operating in an international environment
• A real team player
• Easy, fast learning, ability to self-train , flexible and open minded
• Good communication skills both written and oral (medium->Advanced English level)
• Enthusiastic about ad-hoc travels to different customer sites or ORTEC offices around the world
• University degree in relevant field (preferably IT related)
• Relevant work experience from 2-5 years
• Medium-advanced English level both written and oral
• Basic->medium level for SQL programming and databases
• Previous experience with clients is an advantage
• XSL language is an advantage
• * For trainee level , no work experience needed, but relevant studies and high potential abilities
• An open, friendly and informal atmosphere
• Great opportunities to develop yourself (clear career paths, yearly evaluations and increases, job rotation program)
• Friendly work environment with a great location, new and easy to access office building
• Relaxation areas, daily fruits delivery, foosball table, our own bar the ”ORTap”
• On-site chair massage
• Events: Annual teambuilding, Christmas party, monthly ORTEC Sports Day;
• Sports benefits offered in collaboration with the network 7card;
• “Bookster “subscription
• Annual bonus based on team’s accomplishments – 1 full salary